Antec Three Hundred Two Gaming Case, BlackReviews
- Cooling System: - 1 x 120 mm rear Two Cool fan - 1 x 140 mm top Two Cool fan - 2 x 120 mm front intake fans (optional) - 1 x 120 mm side intake fan (optional) - 1 x 120 mm side exhaust fan behind motherboard (optional)
- Front I/O ports: - 2 x USB 3. 0 with internal motherboard connector - Audio In/Out
- Motherboard compatability; Standard ATX, micro ATX, Mini-ITX with 8 expansion slots.
- Maximum graphics card size: 12. 5" (318 mm) Maximum CPU cooler height: 6. 7" (170 mm) with an enlarged CPU cutout
- 11 drive bays: - 3 x 5. 25 Inch tool-less drive bays - 2 x 2. 5 Inch drive bays (dedicated) - 6 x 3. 5 Inch tool-less drive bays; Motherboards: Standard ATX
- Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake, Water cooling support: top water cooling grommets
Built for high-end gaming, the Three Hundred Two was produced specifically to run the PC's newest, greatest titles! 0 ports, nine tool-less drive bays and eight expansion slots, everything's all set for you to make your perfect system. To keep your dream machine running smoothly, the Three Hundred Two comes with an equally impressive cooling system developed up of top and rear Two Cool fans, a perforated front bezel and top water cooling grommets. Designed to appeal towards the gamer in all of us without breaking the bank, the Three Hundred Two is built for the ultimate player's encounter. With an enlarged CPU cutout, two USB 3. If you're upgrading for the subsequent blockbuster or just looking for an affordable case, the Three Hundred Two must more than suit your needs!
2019 Copyright (C) Computer ATX Cases for Water Cooling