Silver Stone Atx Tower Computer Case With Dual Aluminum Unibody Frame, 2. 0MM Aluminum Body, Ssi Ceb, Xl And Window Side Panel TJ11-BW (black)Reviews
- Rivet free construction for maximum serviceability and modding
- Support 11? wide ATX motherboard, dual power supply support,all aluminum construction with anodized sand-blasted finish
- Motherboard back plate opening behind CPU area for quick cooler assembly
- Includes two Air Penetrator AP181 fans to aid stack cooling
- 90 degree motherboard mounting
Silver Stone engineers aim to set yet one more benchmark with the Temjin TJ11 for 2010 and beyond. In addition, there are plenty of ergonomic touches such as quick access filters, hot-swappable difficult drive bays, removable motherboard tray, CPU back plate cutout, and optimized cable routing paths to enable easy maintenance/upgrade for usually operating as efficiently as possible. The TJ11 possess all the greatest features from past Silver Stone flagships products along with new designs like the Air Penetrator fans, making it a superb chassis for cooling and low noise. TJ11 is a pleasure to operate with because the complete chassis is free of rivets so everything can be taken apart. It could possibly be employed to construct a top rated from the line gaming PC with its 1000W+ cooling capability on air, build an impressive storage server with its plethora of drive bay options, or build an amazing piece of technologies artwork with liquid cooling. It also has a bigger lower compartment than the TJ07 to house the largest radiator available like Hardware Labs Black Ice SR1 560 (4 x 140mm ).
2019 Copyright (C) Computer ATX Cases for Water Cooling