Nzxt Phantom 820 Full Tower Chassis With Rgb Color Changing Lights And Fan Control CA-PH820-G1, GunmetalReviews
- CPU Cooler Support upto 153mm/183mm without side fan/Material: Steel, Plastic/Weight 32 lbs/Dimension: 235mm (w) x 650mm (h) x 612mm (d)/Warranty: 2 year
- Integrated HUE lighting for illuminating the exterior/interior of your enclosure with option to turn on/off and allow you to customize the colors at your heart's content
- High-end water cooling solutions up to three fans for push-pull configuration: 90mm of internal top space with top 280/360mm and bottom 340/280mm radiator support for unmatched liquid cooling.
- Easily removable filters located in the top, front, side, and bottom to prevent dust from entering your rig and simple maintenance.
- Fully equipped with one 140mm and three 200mm fans for the high airflow and low nose
- State-of-the-art integrated 4 channel digital fan controller with 15 watts per channel and LED indicators that progressively gets brighter on high speeds and dimmer for low settings
- Dual USB 3. 0, quad USB 2. 0, microphone, and audio jack along with a SD media card reader for high-speed data transfer and quick access to multimedia.
- Motherboard support: ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX, E-ATX/Cooling: Three 200mm included (Front, Side, Top)/One 140mm included (Rear)/VGA Support up to 333mm/Cable Management 34mm
From the creators from the original Phantom, NZXT is releasing the next generation and flagship Phantom 820 - a remarkable engineering feat in each and every aspect. NZXT is also pioneering integrated Hue lighting, an illumination system for the exterior and interior of your enclosure. You can customize to your heart's content with an infinite possibility of colors with using integrated adjustments controls. Push the envelope and utilize liquid cooling systems that feature a push-pull configuration with best 280/360mm and bottom 240/280mm radiators as significantly as 60mm thickness for unmatched performance. The Phantom 820 is engineered to chill even the most demanding systems, equipped with triple 200mm together with a 140mm fans. The Phantom is reinvented again by following its legacy of remarkable asymmetrical and award winning design. In addition, a rugged base design lifts the enclosure above ground for display and elevated airflow. Maximize the cooling potential by mounting up to nine fans to accomplish unrivalled airflow in your chassis. For those hungry for much more manage of their system, among basically almost certainly the most notable features is a fully integrated state-of-art 4-channel digital fan controller with 15 watts per channel.
2019 Copyright (C) Computer ATX Cases for Water Cooling