Nzxt Phantom 820 Full Tower Chassis With Rgb Color Changing Lights And Fan Control CA-PH820-W1, WhiteReviews
- Easily removable filters located in the top, front, side, and bottom to prevent dust from entering your rig and simple maintenance.
- High-end water cooling solutions up to three fans for push-pull configuration: 90mm of internal top space with top 280/360mm and bottom 340/280mm radiator support for unmatched liquid cooling.
- State-of-the-art integrated 4 channel digital fan controller with 15 watts per channel and LED indicators that progressively gets brighter on high speeds and dimmer for low settings.
- Fully equipped with one 140mm and three 200mm fans for the high airflow and low nose
- Dual USB 3. 0, quad USB 2. 0, microphone, and audio jack along with a SD media card reader for high-speed data transfer and quick access to multimedia.
- Motherboard support: ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX, E-ATX/Cooling: Three 200mm included (Front, Side, Top)/One 140mm included (Rear)/VGA Support up to 333mm/Cable Management 34mm
- CPU Cooler Support upto 153mm/183mm without side fan/Material: Steel, Plastic/Weight 32 lbs/Dimension: 235mm (w) x 650mm (h) x 612mm (d)/Warranty: 2 year
- Integrated HUE lighting for illuminating the exterior/interior of your enclosure with option to turn on/off and allow you to customize the colors at your heart's content
From the creators from the original Phantom, NZXT is releasing the next generation and flagship Phantom 820 - a remarkable engineering feat in each and every aspect. The Phantom 820 is engineered to chill even essentially the most demanding systems, equipped with triple 200mm along with a 140mm fans. The Phantom is reinvented once more by following its legacy of remarkable asymmetrical and award winning design. Maximize the cooling potential by mounting as a lot as nine fans to obtain unrivalled airflow in your chassis. You can customize to your heart's content with an infinite possibility of colors with using integrated adjustments controls. Push the envelope and utilize liquid cooling systems that function a push-pull configuration with top 280/360mm and bottom 240/280mm radiators up to 60mm thickness for unmatched performance. NZXT is also pioneering integrated Hue lighting, an illumination system for the exterior and interior of your enclosure. In addition, a rugged base design lifts the enclosure above ground for display and increased airflow. For those hungry for much more control of their system, a single of a lot of most notable capabilities is a fully integrated state-of-art 4-channel digital fan controller with 15 watts per channel.
2019 Copyright (C) Computer ATX Cases for Water Cooling