Azza Genesis 9000W Full Tower Case, White (CSAZ-9000W)Reviews
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 25. 1-Inch x 9. 8-Inch x 23. 2-Inch, Weight: 36 lbs.
- R-ATX Design: Reversible motherboard tray can be rotated 180 degree to orient graphics cards at the top, next to the top fan to enhance the efficiency of heat dissipation.
- Idea Aerodynamic Airflow: An idea vertical airflow is generated to offer Exceptional system cooling.
- Maximum Compatibility: Accommodates XL-ATX, E-ATX, Full ATX, Micro ATX and all NVidia and ATI graphics cards up to 400mm in length.
- Exceptional Cooling System: Total 7 fans, 2 x 230mm fans on top, 2 x 140mm fan on bottom, 2 x 120mm fan on side panel, 1 x 120mm fan in rear.
- Supports Dual-Power Supply: Power supply can be located at either front or rear bottom, also supports dual-power supply.
- Maximum Capacity Water Cooling: Top Mount Radiator: supports up to 480mm radiator, Bottom Mount Radiator: supports up to 240mm radiator.
AZZA unveils Genesis 9000. Offering unprecedented features, with uncompromised performance, all at an unbeatable price. Furthermore, since the physics of good airflow demands international arranging in the position in addition to all the direction of the ventilators to ensure adequate air intake and proper exhaustion, Genesis 9000 is engineered with all of the power supply installed in the front bottom so that 2 x 140 mm mid- and rear-bottom fans can supply gusts of wind blasting upward removing excess heat via the top rated 2 x 230 mm fan. Placing a giant exhaust fan next to your hotspot is a single particular feature that helps keep the personal computer cool locally. A second energy provide might be installed inside the rear bottom. Among the many courteous innovations you'll find in Genesis 9000, is a removable motherboard tray that can be installed in two opposite directions. This design generates an uninterrupted vertical airflow that permits air to flow in a straight line from bottom to top, providing optimum cooling for the complete system. Place the motherboard tray in reverse, the ventilator is now in close proximity to your VGA cards. The full-tower case supports dual-power provide. Placed in the classic way, your CPU is next to the top fan.
2018 Copyright (C) Computer ATX Cases for Water Cooling